Thursday, September 20, 2007

I lost my heart in San Francisco

Greetings from San Francisco CA. I lobbed in last night at the Green Tortoise Hostel (beside Chinatown), i now remember why I earn enough to stay in a proper hotel, but there wasn't any room available for the 3 nights. It's functional and they do provide a breakfast and free Internet access. But the facilities are pretty basic.. well i guess it's a hostel. :-)  I guess that just leaves me more money to spend on other stuff. Did I also mention i was also within throwing distance from a number of adult entertainment establishments, handy. haha.

Tried the local chinese eatery just up the street for a late meal, not too bad, functional and efficient.

I'm here for the next 2 days so I'm not to pressured to try and see everything, I'll probably just wander about and see what i come across. The Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz are probably the only things that I really want to see, everything else is up for grabs. I might just find a nice spot, grab coffee and watch the world go by.

Happy Trails.

P